Monday, May 19, 2008

Back to Pretoria

I don't have much time to update, but I'm back in Pretoria tonight after leaving the Southern African Wildlife College and the Kruger area this morning - bittersweet since I loved it there but now we move on to new experiences. Tomorrow, we head west towards Pilanesberg National Park, then to the Kalahari Desert, and finally the Cape Town area for the last segment of my study abroad program. I probably won't have internet access for the next week or so, but the next time I update, I should have some great stories to tell! I'll make sure all my photos from this trip go online at the end of the summer, but a few snapshots here and there will have to do for now.

1 comment:

Sander said...

Hi Britt,

Sounds like you are having a great time! I read in my newspaper about the violence in Johannesburg so I wanted to check up on you. Seems like it hasn't interfered with your adventures and I am hoping it stays that way.

Later,
Sandra