Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello, all!

This blog will be changing functions to be a journal of ALL my future travels because I am currently in the process of applying to the Peace Corps!

I submitted my application on April 11, and was contacted yesterday by the MSU Peace Corps office for an interview (on my birthday! April 28. I'll take that as a good sign). I'll let you know more details once my interview happens, after which I get a nomination, which is how the Peace Corps recruiter suggests a geographic region and work position. I'll keep my fingers cross for sub-Saharan Africa, but really, going anywhere would be incredible. I'm hoping to be placed in the animal husbandry program, which goes along with my goals of being a veterinarian and working in international development.

So keep this blog bookmarked! There will be lots of adventures to come.

No comments: